Helpful Ways to Keep In Touch
Finding Topics On My Site
As time goes on my site gets larger, it grows, and I try to grow too.
So this is an update on how to keep in touch with me or my site. It also tells you some ways to find what you may be interested in at Landscape Design Advice. Some pages are easier to find than others.
I also wanted to mention, in case you haven't found it, that I have a Question and Answers page. You can write in with a landscape design question, and I will personally answer it. No strings, no gimmicks....promise!
You'll find the form at the bottom of the page and it's very easy to submit a question. You can even submit a photo.
Keeping in Touch
1. You can subscribe to my RSS feed. It's easy. Just go my Home Page (or any page). At the top left, click on one of the Readers that you might use. I use Bloglines. You will receive the newest posts of mine (or any other RSS feed you subscribe to), so you will always know what's new.
2. I am now on Twitter. Yes, I finally gave in and am giving it a try. I "twit" about my projects, tidbits of information, interesting sites I find and interesting people. Don't worry, I won't tell you what I had for breakfast!
You can follow me at http://twitter.com/LandDesigns
3. I have written many articles on landscape design. They are available at many Article Directories, but you can always find them at www.ezinearticles.com. Just search for Author and put in my name - Susan Schlenger.
Finding Information on Landscape Design Advice
1. There's tons of topics I have written about. At the bottom of the Navigation Bar on the left is a tab for Site Index. Here you will find a list of all the pages on my site.
2. Right below that tab is a tab that says Search. Click on this and you will be able to search for any topic you like. You will be taken to the related page(s) on my site. You can also choose to search the web instead.
I hope this has been helpful. Thanks for subscribing to my newsletter!